Comments, Questions, Anything:
Trying to set up automatic notification of new listings for my prospects. I’ve clicked the notify by email immediately ticker and it still doesn’t show up when I set up the search criteria.
This user had set his overall “Notify by email immediately” setting after he had added his current prospects. This resulted in those prospects not properly being set to “Notify by email immediately” when he applied the setting. In order to solve this problem this user would have to set the “Notify by email immediately” setting manually. To do this they will:
- Go to the Dashboard and expand the “Contacts” menu.
- Under “Contacts” click “Contacts”.
- Select the prospect’s name (Here you can also set the filter above to ‘Prospects Only’)
4. When the prospect’s name is highlighted, on the “Contact Details” menu, click the “Prospect” tab.
5.Once there, click the “Notification Options” button and from the window that pops up, click the check box next to “By email immediately” and then “Save Changes”
6. You will have manually set this individual prospect’s notifications to “By email immediately”.