Sale information is obtained from the Bureau of Conveyances and is updated almost daily.
Example Sales section
Date of Recording – This is the date searched when using Sale Date search fields within REsearch.
Sale Instrument – How the property was conveyed. Ownership transfer type.
LCD – Land Court Document
B/P – Book / Page
Which search fields to use?
- Sale Date – searches entire sales history regardless of dollar amount
- Last Sale Date – search sale history by the date of the last transaction with a dollar amount.
- Very Last Sale Date – search the last transaction regardless of the dollar amount
- Sale Instrument Type- search all sales ever
- Last Sale Instrument Type – Search only last (most recent) sale
- Sale Grantee – Last name, First name
The sale grantee section is different from the Owner field in the Property Basics section. Our TMK department only has so many characters to use in the Owner field. Multiple owners will be entered as the first person followed by ETL. For a more complete list of owners see the Sale Grantee section.
- Sale Tenancy – Married Man, Married Woman, Tenants in Severalty, Tenants by Entirety, etc.
- Sale Price – search entire sales history
- Last Sale Price – search last (most recent) sale price
- Very Last Price – Same as Last Sale Price
(exists simply for continuity sake)
- Sale Document Number – (DOC) Enter numbers and dashes only
- Sale Land Court Document – (LCD) Enter numbers and dashes only
Click here for help locating these or any search field
2 Responses to “(TMK) Sales section of TMK formats”
Can I pull up the median sales prices for residences only, in Kamuela HI and go back 30 years?
Get 30 figures…. and have each year attached to that figure
REsearch can provide you with the data you are looking for but the summary format is not advanced enough to easily create the report you are looking for. You would need to export the data as a spreadsheet and use a program, such as Excel, to produce your report.