Instructions on clearing the cache from your Microsoft Edge browser:
- 1. Click the Menu icon located in the upper right corner of the browser. The menu is represented by 3 dots.
- 2. Click “Settings” from the menu drop down.
- 3. Click “Privacy and Security”
- 4. Click “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data”
- 5. Check off “Cached data and files”. You can check or uncheck other options too, but the “Cached data and files” is the main thing here. Once that’s done, click “Clear” to clear your cache.
And that should be it! Your cache is now cleared.