REsearch 6 includes a new listing status: Preview
Here is a link to the bulletin that was initially sent out giving an overview of what a Preview listing is:
Definition of P/Preview:
There is a valid listing contract between the seller and the listing broker, and there is no pending escrow or purchase agreement. The property is not yet ready for marketing to the public. The property may not be available for showing.
The bullet points:
- Will be viewable and searchable by other participants of the MLS
- Will display in the Dashboard Listing Activity
- Will not be included in IDX or VOW feeds
- Will not be exported to feeds to third parties like ListHub or Zillow
- Will not be available for prospect auto emails.
- Remarks explaining the reason for P status IS REQUIRED
- Photos are not required while in P status
- DOM will not accrue while in P status
- Listings may stay in P status for a maximum of 30 days. On the 30th day the listing will auto Withdraw at midnight.
- Participants and associate subscribers may not display Preview status listings information in advertising or websites