Realtors Property Resource® (or RPR®) is a member benefit offered by the National Association of Realtors® (NAR) available exclusively to Realtors® at no additional cost. It provides comprehensive data, powerful analytics, and client-friendly reports, accessible at www.narrpr.com or via mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Getting Help with RPR
Although RPR is a third-party service offered to HIS members, our Customer Support team is happy to help answer your questions. For further assistance with RPR, you can:
- Visit the RPR Help Desk and search the Knowledge Base.
- Call RPR Support at (877) 977-7576 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To learn more about RPR, you can:
- Visit the RPR Video Learning Center, featuring a number of self-paced lesson plans for learning RPR and related tool sets.
- Explore RPR Training programs, including online webinars and downloadable/printable how-to guides.
In addition to the on-demand resources above, RPR hosted webinars specifically for Hawaii Information Service members:
- Getting Started with RPR [Watch Now] Set-up, navigate and research an unparalleled platform of dynamic data and persuasive reports, exclusively for REALTORS®.
- RPR Mobile: Anytime, Anywhere Data & Reports [Watch Now] Use the RPR app to instantly view nearby properties; find listings, solds, schools, photos, maps, and market trends; create and send RPR reports; add photos, audio, and text to property profiles, and more.
- 10 Ways to Earn More Business Than Your Competition [Watch Now] Improve prospecting and farming strategies; run accurate, insightful comp analyses; identify distressed properties and their impact on neighborhoods, and set industry standard values on home investments.
Accounts were created for HIS members on Sept. 19, 2017, and emails sent by RPR with additional information. If you did not receive this email:
- Please check your spam, junk, bulk mail, or other folders, as email filtering services may have incorrectly flagged this message as spam.
- Read the “New User Quick Start Guide,” and create a new RPR account.
- If you receive an error when attempting to create an account, please call the RPR support center at (877) 977-7576. Sometimes there is a discrepancy between information in the NRDS profile and MLS and association information.