Instructions on clearing the cache from your Google Chrome browser:
- 1. Click the Menu icon located in the upper right corner of the browser. The menu is represented by 3 dots.
- 2. Click More tools from the menu drop down.
- 3. Click Clear browsing data
- 4. The clear browsing data menu will show up, make sure “Cached images and files” is checked off and make sure the time range says “All time”.
- 5. Then click “Clear Data”
You do not need to clear the Cookies or Browsing history. Feel free to uncheck these boxes.
- 5. Restart your browser.
Your Google Chrome’s cache is now reset!